The Classic Catering People's Holiday Meal Giveaway
The Classic Catering People
The Classic Catering People's Holiday Meal Giveaway
Official Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, PENNSYLVANIA AND DISTRIC OF COLUMBIA RESIDENTS. MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP PRIZE AT THE CLASSIC CATERING PEOPLE'S OFFICE IN OWINGS MILLS, MD. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
1. HOW TO NOMINATE/ENTER. You may nominate someone to win The Classic Catering People's Holiday Meal Giveaway by sending an email explaining how your nominee embraces the holiday spirit to firstname.lastname@example.org about December 3, 2012 EDT and before or about December 18, 2012 EDT. No limits to entries during nomination period. Entrants may be asked additional questions to verify validity of nomination. Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, intelligible, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their sole discretion. No mailed, telephoned, faxed, or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Receipt entries will not be acknowledged nor will proof of submission of an entry form be deemed proof of receipt. Participation in the giveaway further constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official terms and conditions and willingness to be contacted by mail, telephone and/or email.
2. PRIZES. Exactly one (1) prize will be awarded in this giveaway as follows:
The author of the winning submission will be provided a Traditional Christmas Eve Dinner for 10 which entails: One whole roasted turkey (12-14lbs), giblet gravy, roasted boulangere potatoes, haricot vert with mushrooms and caramelized onions, corn pudding soufflé, cranberry-orange relish, assorted petite rolls and cranberry-apple-walnut pie. By accepting this prize, the entry author agrees to deliver the prize to their nominee.
The ERV of prize is $180.00. A winner may not substitute a prize for its cash equivalent. Sponsor reserve the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Odds of winning depend on the time of entry and the number of eligible entries received.
Prize Restrictions: The author of the winning nomination must call The Classic Catering People at 410.356.1666 to place their Christmas Eve Dinner order by December 21, 2012. The dinner will be available for pick up at The Classic Catering People’s main office, 99 Painters Mill road Owings Mills, MD 21117. Pick up time is December 24th from 9am – 1:00pm. The winner may choose to have their dinner delivered, which is subject to regular delivery charges. Author of selected nomination must deliver prize to their nominee.
3. ELIGIBILITY. To enter this Sweepstakes you must be a lawful permanent resident of the State of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania or the District of Columbia. Must be 21 years of age or older. You must be available to pick up prize at The Classic Catering People’s main office, 99 Painters Mill road Owings Mills, MD 21117 on December 24th between 9am – 1:00pm. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. The Sponsor, their respective promotions agencies, any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
4. WINNERS SELECTION. The sponsor will select a winning nomination and contact the author of winning nomination on or about December 19, 2012 by email or phone. The sponsor reserves the right to choose a winning submission at their discretion. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account/phone/mailbox for prize notification or other communications related to this contest. If a potential prize winner does not respond to Sponsor to coordinate prize pickup by December 21, 2012, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. The sponsor reserves the right to ask follow-up questions in order to verify the validity of nomination. The sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this giveaway at any time.
5. CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to Sponsor. Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to cancel, terminate or suspend this giveaway. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated these terms and conditions or any element of this giveaway. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official terms and conditions and the decisions of Sponsor and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official terms and conditions. All prizes are awarded upon the condition that the giveaway Entities shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be released, discharged, indemnified, and held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, or participation in this giveaway and to sign any documents requested by Sponsor to evidence this release. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system, hardware or software or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the giveaway.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation.
6. WINNERS LIST: For a list of prize-winners, which shall be available after January 3, 2013, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Classic Contest” MGH, Inc., 100 Painters Mill Rd., Suite 600, Owings Mills, MD 21117.
7. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
8. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any Grand Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and © judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is The Classic Catering People, 99 Painters Mill Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117.